I am so excited to welcome you back to school for the 2023-2024 school year! I know it's been a long summer, but I can't wait to see your children's smiling faces again.
As we get started, I wanted to take a moment to remind you of a few things:
- I encourage you to encourage your child to be involved in something, whether it's a sport, club, or other extracurricular activity. These experiences will help them develop important social skills and teamwork abilities that will stay with them long after they leave TA.
- As a parent or guardian, please be involved in your child's school life. Come to their games, performances, and other activities. Let them know that you're there to support them.
- This year, we are introducing a new service points program. Families will need to earn a certain number of service points each year in order to participate in certain activities. More information will be sent home with your child in the handbook.
- I know that change can be difficult, but I'm asking for your patience and understanding as we implement some new things this year. We are always striving to improve our school, and we believe that these changes will make TA even better.
Here is a schedule of events for the first day of school:
- Breakfast will be served from 7:30-7:45 AM for grades 1-12.
- Prayer around the flagpole will begin at 7:45 AM.
- Grades 6-12 will have an assembly immediately following prayer.
- All students will report to their first period class at 8:30 AM.
I hope to see you all on Monday!
Dena Hale, Principal